There are many essences to existence. Hereby my ideas about some essences to existence:
1. Material: Everything which truly exists, exists as a material. Without material, there would be nothing, not even illusions, for illusions originate from any material that embodies a consciousness, a mind.
2. Separation: In order to understand a specific existence and differ it from another specific existence, that said specific existence ought to be separated and secluded from anything which is not that specific existence. Without separation there would be no identification.
3. Atomic: Atoms are the most elementary particles which construct the whole universe and everything which truly exist within it. Thus, in order for something to exist, it ought to be composed of atoms. Everything which is not composed of this universal composition unit, cannot truly exist, as it is only an illusion.
4. Logic: Logic is an alternative to know and understand existence apart from experimentation and experience. In order for something to exist, it ought to have a logical origin and an identical, specific and equivalent definition which is synonymous to the existent being itself. For example: a car is physically originated from manufacture, and an identical definition would be: “a transportation and mechanical device that has wheels and an engine”. However, scientific evidence triumphs logic. Also, take note: things do not need purpose in order to exist. Not only purpose is subjective (and thus is an illusion), it can also multiply and does not have a specific purpose, making the object break its trait of separation, as seen in number 2.
5. Location: All things which truly exist must have a space in the universe, so the Great Void shall contain it. Unlike in video games, more than one being can’t be in the same spot as the other. It has to have a separated spot, or else it would be an illusion. The Mental and Abstract Dimension does not hold a specific place. You can have consciousness in a body the same as you could “freeze” and store one in the form of text, painting, video, and so forth. Thus, the consciousness and every abstract concept, society included, is an illusion. The same is with togetherness, because technically you are separated from others whether if you’re in a heavily populated bus or alone in your home.
6. Finity: Only the Great Void of the Universe can be infinite. For something to truly exist, it must have an end, OR a possible end, whether that end is physical in the form of shape, OR have a chronological end. The internet, for example, while it can be formless, cannot be unconditionally eternal. If the energy sources that generate the internet are to be destroyed, the internet itself shall be destroyed. The Great Void is more powerful than the internet, in a sense that it is not dependent upon anything in order to exist as it is, as space. There would be always be space, meaning the Great Void shall last for eternity regardless of circumstance in the Reality Beyond the Mind.
7. Change: Everything that truly exist is prone to change by the influence and/or interaction by other things and beings. In other words, nothing which exists, truly stays the same for eternity.
With the Great Void being the sole exception, these are the essences I have discovered in my contemplations, about what truly exists, and thus what is existence.